CPA Firm Evolution: What Great Looks Like
What could great look like? This interactive event will address the growth challenges and transformation of CPA firms into services that extend beyond compliance. COVID has accelerated issues firms have been facing. Fewer professionals are sitting for the CPA exam. Many firms struggle to deliver advisory services. Aging Partners looking at exiting are forcing firms to evaluate if their succession team can run the firm and bring in the work to fund their buyouts.
This event will address core questions such as:
- What is a firm worth?
- How do I get my professionals to sell and network?
- What can I do to accelerate my firm’s ability to deliver advisory services?
- How can our firm add more value to existing clients and cross-sell other services?
- Do we need to have these advisory services in-house?
- What opportunities exist in CPA M&A?
- How can some of these points be used to help your team get closer to what your vision of the future is?