Creating Future Leadership
Succession. Lack of succession is driving CPA firm mergers. Potential leadership teams are questioning if they want to buy? Is the proposed firm value too high? Can they afford to buy in? Exiting Partner buyouts will be dependent upon that team’s ability to sustain and grow firm revenue.
CPA Firm Statistics.
- 45,000 CPA firms exist
- 55% state they have a succession plan
- 45% have no succession strategy in place
- 85% have unfunded partner buyouts
- 5% have fully funded buyout programs
- 10% have some money set aside
Explore Your Growth or Transition Options
Visionary is an industry leading consultant. We know how to build the enterprise value of a firm, source & close M&A transactions, address succession needs, and become the resource to help firms grow or transition.