M&A + Advisory Consultants
- Buy-side CPA Firm Searches
- Acquisition or Merger of Non-Accounting Businesses
- Sell-side/Upward Merger Representation
- Succession Team Assessments
- Advisory Officer & Chief Growth Officer Roles
- Advisory Bootcamps & Client Mining
- Value Pricing, Fee Restructuring & Client Culling
- Managing Partner Roundtables & Firm Retreats
- Special Focus Speaking Engagements
Our President, Bob Lewis, was Named an Accounting Today Top 100 Most Influential People for 2022 – Learn More.
100% of our clients are CPA firms or businesses seeking to work with CPA firms. Our buy-side clients range from the Top 10 to twenty person firms. We also represent firms from $1M on up seeking to sell or merge upward.
Our M&A Process
We are actively involved in the entire deal process and start conversations with firms and non-accounting businesses looking at their exit strategy or open a merger or sale. Examples are VARs, CRM/ERP providers, or other specialty companies.
Fewer CPAs are sitting for the exam, and more are retiring. We help firm assess their succession position to understand the strength of their solution and suggest partner buy-in, compensation ideas, and training for upcoming leaders.
Advisory Officer Role
We help firms refine their vision. Our Advisory Officer role helps firms refine who to add as a client, advisory capabilities, pricing strategies, client mining, referral partner development, partnership agreements, and every aspect of a firm’s profitability.
Our sessions are customized, and our presentation style is interactive. We engage the audience to get them to participate in the conversation.
Key Firm Support Needs
- BDO Alliance USA
- RSM Firm Foundation
- AGN International
- DFK International
- Florida State CPA Society
Some Topics Include
- The Great CPA Firm Liberation
- Private Equity Power Plays
- M&A is Changing the Face of the CPA Profession
- Selling Your CPA Firm
- Building Firm Enterprise Value
- Using Cash in M&A Transactions
- Disruption & Opportunity in CPA Firm M&A
Explore Your Growth or Transition Options
Visionary is an industry leading consultant. We know how to build the enterprise value of a firm, source & close M&A transactions, address succession needs, and become the resource to help firms grow or transition.