Our Account Management team is growing! The Visionary Group outsources all growth responsibilities for CPA and accounting firms nationwide. Our team acts as the Outsourced Growth Officer for our clients, develops succession plans, and conducts customized searches to identify merger or acquisition candidates. You do not need to have experience in the CPA industry before joining our team.
This is a full-time inside sales position, compensation includes base salary with bonus incentives. This person needs to be open to learning our process, interested in learning how to consult, and wants to learn how to build the value of a client. We are open to a recent graduate or an experienced professional. The key is being able to fit into our culture, which is entrepreneurial. The ability to speak with executives will be needed, but we can train the right person. Our clients are all CPA firms across the country who provide different offerings related to financial services and business management consulting. We work with the top 25 firms in the country down to emerging regional practices.
- Developing and managing a sales pipeline for your assigned accounts
- Coaching Visionary’s clients to refine their sales approach and selling skills
- Tracking all activity in Visionary’s contact management system
- Attending and preparing for progress update calls with your assigned clients
- Continuously seek new business development strategies and tactics for your specific accounts
- Previous experience selling professional services
- Experience using CRM or contact management systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to grow, adapt and change with your client’s needs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com